- Breakfast and lunch are free each day.
- Halloween News should be sent home with your child's class. The parade will be around the property at 1:15 on Friday.
- Natoma and Raven will be closed for the rest of the week. Please use Palatine and Normandy to drop the students and they can walk up to the building. I will have our patrol persons help get the children to the building.
- Please send a written absentee note to the office upon your child's return from being absent.
- Picture retakes will be November 3 in the afternoon.
- November 5 - PTO Meeting-6:00, LSC Meeting-6:30.
- Please keep the children safe on Halloween this year which is on Saturday.Traffic will not be watching for the children-glow in the dark items can be very helpful.
- Download Circus certificates here, you can use CPS as the code when ordering.
Welcome to the Onahan School announcements page where you will find the latest school news.