- The driveway into the Teacher's Parking lot is not to be used as a turn around for students being dropped off for school. The sidewalk is busy and children are walking to school and use that street. Also, please do not block the driveway when dropping students off, this is also dangerous.
- Supervision begins at 7:15 each morning in the lunchroom. Please do not drop your student off before that time as there is no one to watch the students. Breakfast also begins at that time.
- I ask that if you need to enter the building that you use the front door ONLY. All doors need to be locked and entry is through the front door only. The children are able to enter through the lunchroom with the assistance of the aides.
- We will have a security officer who will work from 11:30-3:30 daily. He may need to ask your destination and name as he is not familiar with our families.
- Breakfast and lunch are free daily, however, if you believe you are eligible for free or reduced lunch please fill out a lunch application as it is the only way we receive much needed funding from the state. The office will be contacting those families who were eligible last year to help in this process. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Sabel in the office.
- If you have not signed up for Parent Portal please stop by the office Wednesday to pick up your pin number. Currently, we only have 50% of our families utilizing this tool.
- Please remember the safety of each child in our building is the most important daily protection we give them. Arrivals, departures and building safety will be most regulated as we deal with world changes daily. We will stress to the children, if asked, about all the First Responders who came to the aide of the injured last Friday. The help we give to others is very important and saved many lives.
In peace and love,