- Plan to arrive at Onahan early (around 10am). As step-off time approaches, roads will be closed to traffic and it will be much more difficult to for participants to get to their Assembly Space.
- You do not need to “check in” when you arrive.
- Have your group meet at your assigned Assembly Space, which will be marked off in yellow chalk on the street.
- If you have questions, there will be an Information Table at the school main entrance, as well as Parade Marshals at each corner.
- For everyone’s safety, please do not throw candy from vehicles. All handouts should be distributed by marchers walking curbside.
- When the parade starts, please try to leave a gap of at least 1 car length (20 feet) between you and the group in front of you. This will allow viewers to distinguish between groups, read your banner, etc.
- Here is a link to a map of the parade route: https://sites.google.com/site/2016norwoodparkmemorialparade/routemap
- The parade will take place – RAIN or SHINE!